Jump To Navigation

Pittsburgh Bankruptcy And Family Law Attorneys

Brian C ThompsonWhen you are faced with a serious legal matter like bankruptcy or divorce, the attorney you choose to work with can greatly affect the outcome of your case. At Thompson Law Group, P.C., we offer decades of experience and legal knowledge that you can rely on.

We know how stressful it is to be faced with creditor harassment or a child custody dispute. Here, you always come first. We never treat you like another case number in a file. We listen carefully to your concerns and make sure our legal strategy fits your needs. Call us at 800-653-2243 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.

Finding Solutions To Your Bankruptcy And Family Law Matters

At our law firm, we focus on bankruptcy and family law matters. We assist clients in Allegheny County and throughout Pennsylvania with:

  • Bankruptcy matters, including:
    • Personal bankruptcy, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
    • Business bankruptcy, including Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 for family farmers and fishermen
  • Divorce matters, including:
    • Asset division, including retirement accounts, businesses and pensions
    • Child custody and child support
    • Adoption, including stepparent adoption and grandparent adoption

Helping You Regain Control Of Your Life

When you are facing serious financial challenges or a complicated family law matter, your life can feel like a never-ending roller coaster ride. From Pittsburgh, our divorce and bankruptcy lawyers are ready to help you regain stability and control of your life. We know that your future is brighter than it seems today.

Get Started With A Free Consultation

Let us help you resolve your stressful legal matter. Call 800-653-2243 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We offer evening and weekend hours to accommodate your busy schedule, as well as flexible payment options.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Do You Have a Case?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Contact Information

Wilkins Township Office
400 Penn Center Boulevard, Suite 306
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Phone: 800-653-2243
Fax: 412-823-8686
Map and Directions

Pittsburgh Office
555 Grant Street, Suite 331
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Phone: 800-653-2243
Map and Directions

Greensburg Office
101 North Main Street, Suite 104-A
Greensburg, PA 15601
Phone: 800-653-2243
Map and Directions

North Hills Office
2200 Garden Drive, Suite 200-E
Seven Fields, PA 16046
Phone: 800-653-2243
Map and Directions