Attorney Lemon has represented debtors before the Bankruptcy Court for more than a decade. He is dedicated to a client focused practice that emphasizes communication and attorney client collaboration to achieve successful resolution of complex legal problems.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy 80%
- Civil Litigation 10%
- Personal Injury 5%
- Family Law 5%
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2000
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon - 2000
- Allegheny College, Meadville, PA, U.S.
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: Environmental Studies
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Brent Lemon, Attorney, 2012 to 2016
- Foster & Grubschmidt P.C., Associate Attorney, 2000 to 2011